HEGPS - Our Nature Zone
April 20, 2018, 05:44:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register Website Webcam Facebook  
collapse
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble Signing Into Chatango?  (Read 7677 times)
Raptorman

United States United States

« on: April 04, 2011, 12:11:03 AM »

If you're having trouble signing into Chatango click here: http://www.hornbyeagles.com/chatango_sign_in.htm

boonibarb
HEGPS

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 08:38:00 AM »

BRILLIANT Raptorman!!  nod
Thanks so much for doing this!

wooohoooo!
Tigerlady105
HEGPS

« Post / Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 03:15:12 PM »

Thanks, Raptorman.  I'm sure it will be like a lifeline for people who need that help!   thumbup

Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir
NancyM
HEGPS
Administrator

« Post / Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 06:32:38 PM »

Excellent, R-man -  very useful page! 

The only thing I have trouble seeing are the blue links on the black background.
oriole08

« Post / Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 10:15:34 AM »

Hello  . I cannot get back into chat room. I usually do not log out, but for some reason I did. Now I cannot get back into chat. ( I see the chats) I go thru log in procees, and it says to check log in info. I must be logged in as I can post here, under my username.  Kind of confused.  (now I know why I never log out)   smile
emc
HEG
Friend of HEGPS

« Post / Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 10:26:41 AM »

If you're having trouble signing into Chatango click here: http://www.hornbyeagles.com/chatango_sign_in.htm

Oriole, try this. Let us know if more help is needed.   smile

Signing into chat is separate from signing in for the forum. Glad you can post here.  wink

beth
from California
ostrich

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 06:49:12 PM »

Is anyone else having troubles periodically losing connection to the chatango server and then being unable to reconnect,  even after refreshing the page with chat at http://www.hornbyeagles.com/HEGPSchat.htm ?  This doesn't seem to be a login issue,  this is the chat window seemingly being unable to connect to the chat when it starts up,  and just spinning indefinitely. 

This has happened to me two evenings in a row now,  although it was fine this morning and throughout most of the day. 
birdvoyer
HEG
Friend of HEGPS

« Post / Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 07:06:24 PM »

I  have had trouble all day accessing chatango, whether signing in or just lurking, it does not open. I have had to refresh at least 3 times to get it to finally open. Can't explain a reason or a solution. I have no idea but maybe one of our techy folks will have an answer.  puzzled

"No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care."
Cawatcher
HEGPS

« Post / Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 07:12:50 PM »

Many are having the same or simular problems past 2 days. flashplayer crashes and chantngo crashes unknown the cause at this time.. there was a flash player upgrade this week
 confused
typoscount2
HEGPS
Forum Guide

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 07:15:23 PM »

yes , had that a lot yesterday , today seems bette,r but others are missing and falling off and cant get the chat to open . so its looking like maybe a server issue ? maybe chatangos servers are haveing some issues?

when it fixes itself it happens suddenly i seems
i also updated flash, but the cam seems to work fine ,in fact the cam works on ff better than it has in months since the up date. so not sure if theres a combination of problems  at work or what to think

keep trying good luck , the couch will be waiting ; ) duck

I have been typoscount2  & nsbirder then Non4now, but no more,
onward to       ImpInNS
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hornby-Eagle-Group-Projects-Society/292341380792123
NancyM
HEGPS
Administrator

« Post / Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 07:30:58 PM »

I have been away all day (Dang!  Hali fledged without me!) so I have not witnessed first hand the problems signing into Chatango.

However, I use Firefox and have had a lot of crashes with Adobe - those stopped when I uninstalled the last version (11 something)  and reinstalled an earlier version (10.3).

To find the latest "fix" - I suggest using a Google search using the name of your browser and  "Adobe crash"  - with Firefox , that led to this page:  http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/adobe-flash-plugin-has-crashed

The information is more likely to be "out there" than it is with us ...
luvthebirds
HEGPS

« Post / Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 08:02:10 PM »

Happening to me as well.  I am NOT using the newest flash version.  Seems like chatango freezes, then goes to white page, get circle of doom and message on chat top "connecting" the says can't connect.  Will spontaneously reconnect some time later, or much later. fwiw
using Safari, OS10.6.8, macbookpro

Nurture yourself with Nature - luvthebirds
(and don't forget to screep for what you need)
ostrich

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 08:43:11 PM »

Has anyone else suddenly seen problems getting logged into chatango?  It seems like connection has been lost and trying to log back into chat fails,  and eventually both IE and Firefox tabs crash, probably a side effect of being unable to connect to the chat server.  It was fine earlier this evening. 
AJL
HEGPS

« Post / Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 05:27:06 PM »

Ostrich yes, the same thing happened to me yesterday evening as well.  I first had a flash crash message, though.  It was okay for me this morning, after rebooting and clearing history.  

There is nothing in which the birds differ more from man than the way in which they can build and yet leave a landscape as it was before.  ~Robert Lynd, The Blue Lion and Other Essays
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Theme Changer

Forum Default

Permanently