HEGPS - Our Nature Zone
December 15, 2017, 12:48:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register Website Webcam Facebook  
collapse
Pages:  1 ... 340 341 [342]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hornby Nest Discussion 2010 - 2011  (Read 597319 times)
a1ladya

United States United States

« Post / Reply #5115 on: September 01, 2011, 05:28:08 AM »

Thank you to all of you who worked so hard to keep the cam going! The honor was mine and I was so happy that I was there to experience all the events of this nest. You all have a special place in my heart and I will never let that go. Thank you all again and may God bless each and every one of you.  Thank you smileheart kisshearts huggie Thank you group hug
jungleland

« Post / Reply #5116 on: September 01, 2011, 06:58:33 PM »

Love the screen capture of the golden tree passerine!  Thanks for sharing!   smile
beans
HEG
Friend of HEGPS

« Post / Reply #5117 on: September 02, 2011, 08:58:07 PM »

Video:  Porch Light Music

Jean, California
pratter

« Post / Reply #5118 on: September 03, 2011, 10:54:38 AM »

I too will miss the antics of eaglets and watching them grow and fledge.  I feel  like I have lost friends even tho I didn't post much.  I tend to still go to the cam and of course it is dark.  Please keep us informed if anyone  sees David or Alexandra.  I check FB and get news from there at times.  Thanks to everyone for the beautiful pics and videos.  Sandy
Juniorsmom

« Post / Reply #5119 on: September 03, 2011, 10:55:14 AM »

Love it!  Thanks again Doug, Sheila and everyone for giving me so many hours of enjoying these beautiful birds.  thumbup  Just hope the camera will return along with our eagles.   pray
hoquiam

« Post / Reply #5120 on: September 03, 2011, 10:32:25 PM »

I have been here a short time,since the last hatching, but managed to spend many a deliteful hour watching laughing, crying lurking in the chat room but certainly enjoying it all. My hope is that the cameras will be back in the spring. I know for me I feel like I have lost a child,or two and want  to run after them to be sure they are all O.K..
I have been searching all over the web for other sites and keep coming back to this one...
thank you to the Carricks and all those who maintained this site and the wonderful potos from ground observers too.

Gailyn
NancyM
HEGPS
Administrator

« Post / Reply #5121 on: September 08, 2011, 08:00:28 PM »

Alexandra and David ~ may you have the wind beneath your wings

with love to Mom and Dad Hornby, for all the many lessons they have taught us.
jp1933

« Post / Reply #5122 on: September 13, 2011, 10:14:46 AM »

cry
I miss watching every day.  I wish I knew how Alexandra and David were doing and Mom & Dad Hornby too.  It was a sad day when they left to go fishing...I knew it was coming but it seems like such an end...I hope the cam is up in spring so we can see them return.
I teach 3rd grade and was so hoping to share the joy again this year of the Hornby nest history and the new memories to come.  My class last year learned so much.

Thanks for all the beautiful photos...thanks for all the help I received when my students had questions to ask.  God Bless everyone involved in this beauty of nature.  Thanks to the Carricks especially.

Jacx
Pages:  1 ... 340 341 [342]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Theme Changer

Forum Default

Permanently