HEGPS - Our Nature Zone
October 20, 2017, 11:54:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register Website Webcam Facebook  
collapse
Pages:  1 ... 117 118 [119] 120   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mountainaire Avian Rescue Society (Vancouver Island)  (Read 300911 times)
Sandor3

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1770 on: September 18, 2016, 05:28:19 PM »

Lanny, a northern screech owl....someone may be able to help me out with this lady's name...I neglected to ask her, I was so taken with Lanny...

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."    ~Frederick Koenig

"We aren't the only ones that live on the planet, but we act like it."  ~ Jane Goodall
auroradawn
HEGPS

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1771 on: September 18, 2016, 05:40:50 PM »

Sandor, thank you so much for the great news about that fantastic grant & also the lovely photo's.  If memory serves me correct, that is Pat Scott a MARS volunteer.
Sandor3

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1772 on: September 18, 2016, 05:43:42 PM »

Thanks, Dawn!  Have more photos and video, but had to get a start on supper...sigh!

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."    ~Frederick Koenig

"We aren't the only ones that live on the planet, but we act like it."  ~ Jane Goodall
Sandor3

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1773 on: September 18, 2016, 05:46:38 PM »

This is my favourite moment this afternoon....watch out Dancing with the Stars!  Here come Reg and Hyacinth!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNDnjE7wtIQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNDnjE7wtIQ</a>

Sandor3

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1774 on: September 18, 2016, 05:52:14 PM »

Here is sweet little Sawyer....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsfTxeeShng" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsfTxeeShng</a>

Sandor3

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1775 on: September 18, 2016, 05:57:53 PM »

This area is where the hospital will be located.  Can't say it enough...a beautiful property!

Gary Allen and Tundra, Phoenix, MARS mascot and visitors.

gmadeb3
HEGPS

United States United States

« Post / Reply #1776 on: September 18, 2016, 06:40:58 PM »

Oh my goodness,  that is great news and love the videos. Thanks so much ♥

A smile is the universal welcome- Max Eastman
Tigerlady105
HEGPS

« Post / Reply #1777 on: September 18, 2016, 10:03:13 PM »

What wonderful news! Maj would be thrilled!!!!!   Thank you Sandor3.    thumbup

heart

Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir
Sandor3

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1778 on: September 19, 2016, 10:00:20 AM »

In my mind's eye, I could see Maj's marvellous smile as we walked this beautiful property.  Her vision for MARS  will come true.

Cawatcher
HEGPS

« Post / Reply #1779 on: September 19, 2016, 11:20:14 AM »

smile cry heart
Sandor3

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1780 on: September 27, 2017, 03:34:30 PM »

Here is the clip from the Rick Mercer report featuring MARS.  I wish there was a site to view the outtakes. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT9_lseO6Z0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT9_lseO6Z0</a>

madrona
HEGPS
Forum Guide

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1781 on: September 27, 2017, 04:01:27 PM »

Thanks for this, Sandor.  It seemed to be pretty much the whole segment.  I am happy that our friends outside this country are now able to view what we saw on 'The Mercer Report' last night.

In my mind's eye, I could see Maj's marvellous smile as we walked this beautiful property.  Her vision for MARS  will come true.

Yes - I could see Maj and that big smile of hers while I watched this!  So nice to see that MARS continues and is getting so much deserved recognition.

Wildness reminds us what it means to be human, what we are connected to
      rather than what we are separate from. - Terry Tempest Williams
boonibarb
HEGPS

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1782 on: September 27, 2017, 05:36:29 PM »

Thank you sandor!  heartssmiles

wooohoooo!
Donnae
HEGPS

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #1783 on: September 27, 2017, 07:03:54 PM »

Thanks , I watch it yesterday but I enjoyed watching it again.... it was great.... job well done.. and I am still laughing!! Thanks Sandor  heart
gmadeb3
HEGPS

« Post / Reply #1784 on: September 27, 2017, 08:07:03 PM »

Thanks for making that available for us to watch, and watch over and over.  That was a great segment

A smile is the universal welcome- Max Eastman
Pages:  1 ... 117 118 [119] 120   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Theme Changer

Forum Default

Permanently