HEGPS - Our Nature Zone
December 16, 2017, 11:55:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register Website Webcam Facebook  
collapse
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Questions about using CHATANGO for live chat  (Read 14241 times)
NancyM
HEGPS
Administrator

United States United States

« on: April 12, 2015, 01:29:28 PM »

The live chat box on the HEGPS webcam/chat page is an embedded app from Chatango.  From time to time, they experience issues that affect the smooth viewing of the chat.  For example,
last autumn, their servers were hacked and the chat would not load for anyone. Recently, they have been updating their services and even that has caused some disruption for individual users:  many people have been asked to verify their email accounts via a 2-step process.

Other issues can be resolved by referring to the Chatango help page - there is a link to that right below the chat box (http://chatango.com/help).

If you have a question about Chatango, please try their help page first, and if you cannot resolve your problem, please ask a question here, in this topic and we will try to help you.
Sunny

United States United States

« Post / Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 08:36:41 PM »

HOW DOES ONE GET BACK INTO CHAT?Huh??TRIED MY E-MAIL AND NAME AND PASSWORD...CAN'T GET IN  WHAT IS HTML(?)5......GOT IT WHEN i TRIED TO CHAT EVEN WHEN SIGNED IN.....THIS WHOLE THING IS MUCKED UP
SORRY JUST BEEN IN CHAT FOR A FEW YEARS WITH NO PROBLEM  NOW THIS...OH BUT i CAN GO TO ONZ UNDER Sunny....EXPLAIN  PLEASE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Theme Changer

Forum Default

Permanently