HEGPS - Our Nature Zone
January 18, 2018, 06:42:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register Website Webcam Facebook  
collapse
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEGPS needs your help to keep the Hornby cam online!  (Read 8895 times)
luvthebirds
HEGPS

United States United States

« on: June 04, 2013, 07:57:51 PM »

HEGPS needs your help to keep the Hornby cam online!

The Hornby Eagles Nest & Territory cam provides us with a wonderful look at Mom and Dad Hornby’s world.  We have witnessed Hali’s fledge, Mom and Dad bonding and defending their territory, and many glimpses of the wildlife of Hornby Island.  It is a joy for HEGPS to share this special view with Hornby Eagle fans.

Unfortunately, after reviewing our expenses, we project that we have sufficient funds for less than another full season. Our annual budget is $5,000.  If you enjoy the view of the Hornbys and their neighborhood, please consider a donation to HEGPS.  Any amount you can contribute will be greatly appreciated and will be used only for expenses related to the Hornby cam project.  You can donate from our website using the “donate” button at www.hornbyeagles.com/support.htm.  Thank you.

Nurture yourself with Nature - luvthebirds
(and don't forget to screep for what you need)
Stokes

« Post / Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 08:26:57 PM »

Have you received donations yet? I'm not working yet until after physical therapy finishes but I would like to contribute as soon as I'm able. Is there an address I can send to? Thank you to everyone who keeps our camera rolling and to all the countless hours of volunteer work so many contribute. Love you guys and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Flood
BBE
HEG
Friend of HEGPS

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 09:32:22 PM »

Hello 'Flood', be well soon.

It is my understanding that folks have been generous. Click on donate under this link to donate (under 'Support HEGPS:  http://www.hornbyeagles.com/support.htm

BBE smile

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. (Anonymous)
Avatar is of Karula (female leopard). May 1, 2013
jungleland

« Post / Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 08:30:11 PM »

Happily donated  wink  Jungleland 
luvthebirds
HEGPS

« Post / Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 08:32:27 PM »

Thank you from HEGPS!   Thank you

HEGPS thanks all the Hornby Eagle fans who responded to our need for funds to help keep the Hornby Eagles Nest & Territory cam operating.  Your generous donations have helped to bolster our cam operating fund.  While we still have a way to go to meet our annual needs, we are now in a much better position to continue broadcasting.  We appreciate your support so that we can continue to observe Mom and Dad Hornby.

Donations of any amount are always welcome and donation information is on our website at www.hornbyeagles.com/support.htm.

Nurture yourself with Nature - luvthebirds
(and don't forget to screep for what you need)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Theme Changer

Forum Default

Permanently