HEGPS - Our Nature Zone
December 16, 2017, 05:27:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register Website Webcam Facebook  
collapse
Pages:  1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Campbell River Observations  (Read 51460 times)
Sandor3

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #225 on: December 04, 2017, 09:03:52 AM »

Sounds about right, Jeaverhey!  Those are the tips of blackberry vines they are nibbling on.  I was surprised as they are quite thorny.  I am so glad I managed to capture them on video.  It was an amazing experience to be so close to them.   

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."    ~Frederick Koenig

"We aren't the only ones that live on the planet, but we act like it."  ~ Jane Goodall
NancyM
HEGPS
Administrator

United States United States

« Post / Reply #226 on: December 04, 2017, 04:41:58 PM »

WoW! Great video and editing, Sandor. So - those cries I thought were a baby nearby were the beavers?  I guess I have never heard them before. What a neat experience to be able to watch them going about their business.
Sandor3

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #227 on: December 04, 2017, 08:22:12 PM »

I was surprised to hear those cries, too, Nancy.  I thought one was warning the other off, as in "get your own!"...lol 

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."    ~Frederick Koenig

"We aren't the only ones that live on the planet, but we act like it."  ~ Jane Goodall
Tigerlady105
HEGPS

« Post / Reply #228 on: December 04, 2017, 09:35:30 PM »

What a wonderful chance to see the beavers eating and swimming, Sandor3.  Tonight's jigsaw puzzle is from an scap of your video.    nod

Commit random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature; he finds it attached to the rest of the world". ~John Muir
gmadeb3
HEGPS

« Post / Reply #229 on: December 04, 2017, 11:00:30 PM »

How special to see them swimming and being so free.  They are really big, wow

A smile is the universal welcome- Max Eastman
Sandor3

Canada Canada

« Post / Reply #230 on: December 05, 2017, 12:15:25 PM »

Thanks, Tigerlady!  That is a great clip!

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Theme Changer

Forum Default

Permanently